Who's On9 Now?

Weeding Dress by Taeyang (Girl Version)

i never thought that this would be over,
but i guess it's really over now
there's something i gotta say before you let me go
listen

there were times where we would fight
there were times you've made me cry
and now i'm standing here with bags packed saying good-byes
how did we get to this point, i i i don't know
closing the door behind me, you you watch me go

outside the door i'm looking back hoping you'd be right there
hoping that somewhere in your heart deep down you'd really care
tears came to my eyes
to find you no where in sight
there i thought you finally had enough

*Baby, every night the tears burns down my cheeks
cuz i should be your lady
but once you figured out you want me back
you were too late

**and now the music plays, walking down a
path that would lead me away from you
and once that last note plays its song, id be holding
someone elses hands but yours own
on the day in my wedding dress
on this day i wore my wedding dress
cannot believe im in my wedding dress
oh walking down in my wedding dress
oh no

you were the one who showed me love
you were the one who showed me light
gave me strength to fight all the obstacles in my way
but one day you told me that you you you want out
told me i didnt understand-and you at all

and then right then and there i spent every night all alone
all day youd make it feel as if i wasnt really there
tears came to my eyes
as i began to realize
that you really did finally had enough

repeat ** & ***

but i do pray everyday
that youre doing a-okay
even tho we went our separate ways you would still have
a little part inside of me that will always stay inside of my heart
yeah-eah


and once the music ends ill be holding
someone elses hands but your own yeah
and i dont want us to end like this so i
turned to you to leave you a smile

on the day in my wedding dress
on this day i wore my wedding dress
wedding dress
oh walking down in my wedding dress
oh no