Who's On9 Now?

If u are my friend, then try this ^^...

...COPY+PASTE THESE QUESTION & ANSWER ON YOUR OWN RISK...


1.Someone tells you they love you, you say...

- Thank you...I love u 2... ^^


2.If you won a lot of money on the lottery, what would you buy first?

- Start new business lorh...


3.Do you miss anyone?

- Yup...Soo much.. ='(


4.Who was driving the last time you were in a car?

- Of course papa lh...who else..?


5.Do you like your bed?

- What kind of question is this?? Of course lah..


6.Will this weekend be a good one?

- I don't know but I hope so..


7.Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months or more?

- It depends on what kind of person I couple with...


8.How is your hair?

- Short on the left & long on the other side...


9.Do you like your life as of now?

- Yup!!! But I wish my life would be much more better everyday... =)


10.Do you wish someone would call or text you right now?

- Yes... ='(


11.Do you drink coffee?

- Yeah...More like coffee Tenom


12.Does anyone call you babe or baby?

- My ex's boyfriend called me 'baby'


13.What were you doing yesterday at midnight?

- Facebooking, blogging, googeling 4 new music & reading online comics..


14.Do you like surprises?

-LOOVEE it and HAATEE it..


15.What are your plans for the future?

- Studying until Ph.D, becoming architect @ designer @ photographer @ archaeologist,

travelling around the world, if I get luck I'll be marry, adopting kids & enjoying my life until I'm dead...


16.Have you ever set foot in a tanning bed?

- No & never want it...


17.Do you make your bed everyday?

- It's compulsory...If not, mums gonna kill me with her speeches...


18.Your best friend tells you she is pregnant what is your reaction?

- Helping her & make sure the guy who's responsible didn't get away easily...

If they already married, congratulate them & giving presents 2 them...


19.Do you like pasta?

- Not so much...But I love France kiss... XD


20.Whisper or shout?

- Whisper... ;)


21.Swim or run?

- Run because I can't swim... ='(


22.When did somebody tell you they loved you?

- 4 hours & 32 minutes ago...


23.Last person to annoy you?

- My lil bro, bobo..


24.Do you wish your hair was shorter or longer than it currently is?

- Longer...I miss my long straight brown hair... ='(


25.Do you have a secret that less than 3 people know about?

- Yup...Only me & my bestfriend... ^^


26.Have you ever had a phone conversation with someone who lived in a different state?

- A lot!! ^^


27.Do you and your best friend have the same cell company?

- I use Maxis, Digi & Celcom...So, I guess yes...


28.Are you good at persuading?

- Always ^^


29.Are there a lot of people in your house?

- Nope...Just 5 only...Including me...


30.Does the same person call you every single day?

- Aha...He does call me every night... ;)


31.Last call received from who??

- RHB Bank...Business stuff...


32.What are you doing tonight?

- Watching movie while waiting him 2 call me... ^^


33.Do you have a guy friend you tell everything to?

- Yup..Ammar, Bayu & Ridhuan...They are the best guy friend I ever had... ^^


34.Are you friends with more guys or girls?

- More guys less girls because I grew up around boys...



Contribute to :