Who's On9 Now?

Demon Queen is BACK!!!!

Hi everyone!!!
It's been a long time ever since Fdk update my blog...
Fdk miss u guys so0o0o0o much!!!
As u guys can see,
my blog has a new face...
"Wow!! FdK...Since when u write in English???"
Well..
Since some of my readers from other countries than Malaysia
keep asking Fdk to write in English
'cuz they didnt understand Malay...
AT ALL!!!
By the way,
Fdk wanna share news with u guys...
It's about my blog & my life...

"What is it Fdk?? Tell us..."
Ok..Ok...
Let me tell u first about my blog...
While Fdk was trying to search some tutorials from others blog...
Fdk found this link from a blog named
Nabila Medan

"What's the link is all about, Fdk??"
That link is actually helping u guys to check the price of your blog or websites...
It's actually nice...
Been approved by mr.GOOGLE itself too...
Anyway, guess how much is it the price for FdK's blog???

Like Gabriel Iglesias always said....
" DAAAMMMNNNN!!!! "
Fdk can't even believe my own eyes...
RM 1,254.07
That's a lot...
A LOT!!!!
Still,
Fdk didn't have intention to sell my own blog...
Why???
I love my blog's readers...
Thats why.....

" How about you life, Fdk? "

That part huh?
Well, let me tell u guys something....
Fdk got an unofficial husband...
He's not like other fucked up guys that I met in my life...
&
He's not from MALAYSIA!!!
YEAH!!!
AT LAST!!!
My dream come true!!!!
Fdk think that he maybe my Mr.Right...

"Why do you think like that? Don't tell us that u wanna settle down, Fdk??"

Well, I have no comment for that...
Just wait & see ok my dear beloved readers...
In time,
U guys wanna see my Mr.Right?
"Me wanna see!!! We wanna see who's the person try to tamed miss AnDevolicious.."
LOL!!!
Ok...Here's his pic...
Now u guys know his face right?
Then, next time when u guys saw him flirting or dating with other girls...
Just tell Fdk...
Fdk gonna kill that MoFo like what Fdk had done with the rest of MoFo in past...
" Yes boss!!! "

Good then...
Now, Fdk must rest....
Haven't sleep well ever since Fdk came back to Swinb....
Good night everyone!!!