Who's On9 Now?

It's Not Over by Secondhand Serenade


My tears run down like razorblades and no, I'm not the one to blame: it's you or is it me?
And all the words we never say come out and now we are all ashamed.
And there is no sense
In playing games, when you've done all you can do.

But now it's over, it's over.
Why is it over? We had the chance to make it.
Now it's over,It's over. It can't be over.
I wish that I could take it back, but it's over.

I lose myself in all these fights; I lose my sense of wrong and right.
I cry, I cry.
I'm Shaking from the pain that's in my head.
I just want to crawl into my bed and throw away
The life I'd led.
But I won't let it die. But I won't let it die.

But it's over, it's over.
Why is it over? We had the chance to make it.
Now it's over,It's over.
It can't be over. I wish that I could take it back.

[x2]

I'm falling apart, I'm falling apart.
Don't say this wont last forever.
You're breaking my heart, you're breaking my heart.
Don't tell me that we will never be together.We could be over
And over, we could be forever.

It's not over. It's not over, it's never over, unless you let it take you, it's not over,
It's not over, it's not over, unless you let it break you.
It's not over.